Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to the beginning

In the hope that wallowing in my past blogging glories (okay, so I might be wearing some very rose-tinted glasses at the moment) will get myself back into the swing of blogging, I'm re-posting the first edition of my life - one entry at a time.

All entries will be published un-edited. I'm just adding titles and labels to those that haven't already got them.

Here's the momentous occasion when it all began in May 2003.


Well this is it. This is the start of my blog. A momentous occassion, even if I do say so myself.

Did's Life - Read more ... (well, actually, that's it)

Hardly worth repeating, was it? Especially when it contains an horendous spelling mistake! ;)

And I didn't get much better later in the day:


Rushden & Diamonds have just won the Nationwide Division 3 Title, despite a goal from Hartlepool in the last few minutes. The score ended 1-1.

Did's Life - Read more ... (unfortunately, there is a bit more to this one!)

I was never even a Rushden & Diamonds fan. But when you're in rural England, anything that's bigger than a village fete can sweep you off your feet.

Labels: